At City, we provide essential custom-made financial analysis that allows our clients to make the best decisions about their business. Insightful financial analysis and informed taxation advice are the hallmarks of City’s service.
Our team has:
- Extensive practical experience including qualified (ICAS) chartered accountants with decades of knowledge.
- Expertise in company taxations with practitioners who have worked as senior partners in the Big Four accountancy firms.
- Board-level financial firepower with managers who have operated at director level in major companies.
- Accumulated expertise of a financial controller who has worked across international markets with multi-jurisdiction accounting standards.
- Senior management experience in helping PFI project deliver satisfactory financial outcomes for investors and stakeholders.
Our target markets are:
- Aspirational companies moving beyond the start-up stage to commercially viable and income earning.
- Sizeable medium-sized British firms with balance sheets of £60m per annum.
- Private finance initiatives requiring bespoke financial planning and accounting.
- Ambitious high-growth firms with management teams working towards a future trade sale or exits.
- Expanding companies requiring financial due diligence and analysis of a potential target firm.